The radiofrequency in electromagnetic radiation is simultaneously oscillating electric and magnetic field. Its use in the field of aesthetics creates a technology capable of delivering radiofrequency energy selectively in the deep dermis and sub dermal layers while protecting the epidermis so a patient can fight the flab and cellulite.
The radiofrequency generates an electric field which generates a change from positive to negative, causes a rotational movement of the heat-generating molecules. The two types that are used are Bipolar radiofrequency, which causes heating on the skin’s surface, and the unipolar, which produces heating in the deepest part of the dermis acting on the adipose tissue. Since radiofrequency device has both radiant heads as Unipolar and Bipolar, energy is delivered at different depths, and therefore can treat different types of cellulite and facial laxity in multiple areas.
What benefits are there with radiofrequency?
- Does not require anesthesia
- The number of sessions ranges from six to ten sessions
- It is not painful
- Enables rapid incorporation into routine activities
- Each session lasts between twenty and forty minutes
- Produces the effect of facial rejuvenation
- Improves body and facial tissue
- It is the best treatment for cellulite and stretch marks
- It makes a body look slimmer, because burns fat and fat deposits
- Cleans the skin and is used as an alternative treatment in conjunction with creams and cosmetics
- Activates skin cells, improves skin elasticity
- Relaxes muscles and reduces muscle aches
- Reduces inflammation and corrects acne-antisepsis in skin
- Prevents hair loss and restores hair
- Redness and edema (transient)
- Some small ecchymosis in an area of capillary fragility (uncommon).
Any prohibition not to do treatment?
Equipment should not be used in the following cases:
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Carriers metal stents, pacemakers, and cardiovascular grinders
- Recent collagen implants
- Serious Heart Disease